Do You Have?
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses for a long period of time
- Ocular Discomfort and irritation
- Feeling of grittiness or foreign body on the eye
- Constant Burning or stinging sensation
- Chronic redness
- Eye discharge
- Frequent tearing
- Tired eyes, fatigue from frequent computer use
- Vision disturbances
Have You Undergone Any of These Procedures?
- CATARACT Surgery
- DRY EYE DISEASE Treatments
Have You Been Diagnosed With?
- GLAUCOMA using drop therapy
- DIABETES or HYPERTENSION
- SJÖGRENS disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Is This You?
- Have you tried eye drop after eye drop without relief?
- Wear eye masks at night?
- Sleep with a ceiling fan on?
- Use a C-PAP?
- Use specific ocular supplements?
- Have been told there is nothing else to do?